Ahhh, it’s June and my whole family constantly craves the coveted smoothie. There are so many ways to make them but this morning I went with a strawberry and mango combination. I added some Greek yogurt for protein and a touch of honey for extra sweetness. It makes a great breakfast in a cup. This might be the only way I get my teenage daughter to eat breakfast.
If strawberry and mango are not your fruit of choice, try one of these smoothies instead. The possibilities are endless! What’s your favorite?
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 container (about 6 ounces) plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup fat free milk
- ½ cup crushed ice
- honey to taste (I used 2 tablespoons)
- Put all ingredients in blender. Process until smooth.