Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with Bacon is a recipe you will make again and again. Trust me as your friends and family will love this!
I had you at bacon, didn't I?
Yes, buffalo chicken flatbread is good. But with bacon it's so good, you might cry when you eat it. Happy tears of joy.
No one watches calories on Superbowl Sunday so pile on the bacon, cheese and ranch dressing. This is so easy to make because it's basically a bunch of things put together. I buy premade crust, use bottled ranch dressing and use precooked bacon and chicken bought right at the grocery store. Rotisserie chicken works well in this recipe. If you like Buffalo chicken wings, you'll love this flatbread.
Why I LOVE this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
While I love homemade pizza dough and dressing, the day of the Superbowl is not the day I want to have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making everything homemade. Besides, I need to spend time in the gym that morning and prepare for the large amount of calories I will consume.
And the EAGLES are in the big game this year! My whole family are Eagles fans and I'm a "sorta fan" too. So I'm watching the game and having a cocktail, not tossing pizza dough or cooking bacon on Super Bowl Sunday.
If you'd rather make everything homemade, then go to it. I won't judge you if you don't judge me.
Is Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with Bacon Like a Pizza?
Yes, this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is very much like a pizza. Actually, you could use a pizza crust or flatbread crust to make it. Just chose whatever is easiest for you and whatever you like the most.
I can't wait to eat!
Check out MORE EASY GAME DAY RECIPES below!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with BACON
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup cayenne hot sauce
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 1 package 15 ounces premade flatbread or pizza crust (2)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tablespoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing. Evenly spread on the flatbread crusts. (You can add more or less hot sauce depending how spicy you like it)
- Sprinkle the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses on top of the chicken mixture. Top with the bacon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon is crispy.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and parsley before serving.