Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with Bacon is a recipe you will make again and again. Trust me as your friends and family will love this!
I had you at bacon, didn't I?
Yes, buffalo chicken flatbread is good. But with bacon it's so good, you might cry when you eat it. Happy tears of joy.
No one watches calories on Superbowl Sunday so pile on the bacon, cheese and ranch dressing. This is so easy to make because it's basically a bunch of things put together. I buy premade crust, use bottled ranch dressing and use precooked bacon and chicken bought right at the grocery store. Rotisserie chicken works well in this recipe. If you like Buffalo chicken wings, you'll love this flatbread.
Easy Recipes for the Super Bowl Rocks!
While I love homemade pizza dough and dressing, the day of the Superbowl is not the day I want to have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making everything homemade. Besides, I need to spend time in the gym that morning and prepare for the large amount of calories I will consume. And the EAGLES are in the big game this year! My whole family are Eagles fans and I'm a "sorta fan" too. So I'm watching the game and having a cocktail, not tossing pizza dough or cooking bacon on Superbowl Sunday.
If you'd rather make everything homemade, then go to it. I won't judge you if you don't judge me.
I love easy recipes therefore it's so fitting that today the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are showing off easy football food ideas for game day. If you like Buffalo chicken as much as I do then you'll be happy to know there are several other Buffalo chicken recipes too. There are bites, dips, and desserts to give you plenty ideas on what to make next week. Scroll down to check them all out below.
Is Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with Bacon Like a Pizza?
Yes, this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is very much like a pizza. Actually, you could use a pizza crust or flatbread crust to make it. Just chose whatever is easiest for you and whatever you like the most.
I can't wait to eat!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with BACON
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup cayenne hot sauce
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 1 package 15 ounces premade flatbread or pizza crust (2)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tablespoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing. Evenly spread on the flatbread crusts. (You can add more or less hot sauce depending how spicy you like it)
- Sprinkle the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses on top of the chicken mixture. Top with the bacon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon is crispy.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and parsley before serving.
Easy Football Food Ideas for Game Day
Super Savory Recipes
- Air Fryer Hot Wings by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Bacon Ranch Skillet Nachos by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Baked Jalapeño Poppers by My World Simplified
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Beer Battered Mushroom Bites by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Bourbon Beef and Bean Chili by Cooking on the Ranch
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread wtih Bacon by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos by Simple and Savory
- Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza by Caroline’s Cooking
- Football-Shaped Meat and Cheese Plate by Shockingly Delicious
- Garlic Spinach Dip by Wholistic Woman
- Hot Mexican Dip Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Oven Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Piglets in Milk Bun Blankets by Wild Wild Whisk
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dippers by Hardly A Goddess
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs with Bourbon BBQ Sauce by Sunday Supper Movement
- Spinach and Artichoke Hummus with Homemade Pita Chips by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Stout Braised Meatballs with Bacon Jam by Gourmet Everyday
- Super Easy Spicy Green Onion Dip by Cooking Chat
- Super Simple Salmon Bites by Bites of Wellness
Sweet Super Recipes
- Mexican Buñuelos (Cinnamon and Sugar Fritters) by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Peanut Butter and Caramel Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Easy S’mores Dessert Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Touchdown Turtle Brownie Bites by Soulfully Made
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.