Here are some of my favorite St Patrick's Day recipes and treats. It's always fun to celebrate with party food!
As usual, our weekend will be filled with activity. I am not Irish but I always have to cook a little Irish on St Patty's Day. I will be making traditional corned beef and cabbage along with a few St Patrick's Day treats.
I think it will be cooked in the crock pot this year as we have soccer games and baseball games all weekend. (Yes, who plays baseball in this type of weather?) We also have a St Patty's Day party on Saturday night so I'll have to come up with a few St Patrick's Day recipes to bring to that.
Here are some of my favorite St Patrick's Day recipes.
If you are looking for something last minute, these just might be for you. Most of these recipes are fairly easy and you can get all the ingredients at your local grocery store.
- Cheese Beer Bread
- Classic Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich
- Irish Soda Bread via Souffle Bombay
- Hot Reuben Dip via Recipe Girl
- Slow Cooker Beef and Beer Sliders
- Dutch Oven Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Potatoes (The Dessert kind!)
- Bailey's Irish Cream Parfaits via Swirls of Flavor
- Chocolate Stout Cake via King Arthur
- Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur via What's Cookin Italian Style Cuisine
So what do you eat on St Patty's Day? Have a happy one!