The reason is that they are very tight. So tight that they might cut off my butt circulation. Is that even possible?
In order to give these jeans the proper attention, I am making plenty of healthy recipes. Included in my diet is broth based soups with plenty of vegetables.
I love this soup because it is hearty and satisfying but includes low fat turkey kielbasi and plenty of vegetables filled with vitamins. Nutritionists always say to fill yourself with a broth based soup before a meal and you will feel full quicker. I think it’s pretty good advice.
This soup is very versatile and you could use any type of sausage you like. I chose turkey kielbasi for the sake of my jeans. There are so many types of frozen veggies that the option is yours. You could also use fresh veggies if you have some chopping time.
I know I will be making lots of healthy soups this winter so here are some that I have my eye on.
What is your favorite type of healthy soup? Feel free to add a link in the comment section.
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced (I used turkey kielbasi)
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 6 cups frozen vegetables (such as carrots, peas, okra, green beans, potatoes, etc)
- 2 TBS tomato paste
- 1 TBS Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil on medium in a large stockpot. Brown sausage for a few minutes.
- Add chicken broth to pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add kale, veggies, tomato paste and Italian seasoning. Stir well and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for about 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.