This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA burger. All opinions are 100% mine.
There is nothing better than a good juicy burger and these One Pan Mushroom Swiss Burgers make an easy week night family meal. This gourmet burger is piled high with seasoned sauteed mushrooms and melted Swiss cheese. Get some napkins ready for this meal!
While I love cooking burgers on the outside grill, nothing beats a quick meal by cooking everything in one pan. This Gourmet burger is cooked perfectly and goes from frozen to cooked in under 20 minutes. The mouthwatering mushrooms are sauteed then the burger is added to the large skillet so you can make a quick week night meal with easy clean up afterward. This swiss burger recipe is perfect for last minute dinners as I usually have most of the simple ingredients in my kitchen at all times.
When I want an easy family meal, I grab a box of frozen BUBBA burgers. They go from freezer to pan and are cooked in around 10 minutes. The beef burgers contain only one ingredient which is real beef. There are no fillers or additives and those are the types of burgers my family loves. BUBBA burgers are simply burger perfection.
I always keep some BUBBA burgers in my freezer. While my family loves beef, they also make plant based and turkey burgers. These other burgers are perfect for guests that follow a special diet. You can count on making an amazing burger everytime!
- olive oil - use another neutral oil or melted butter if you prefer it
- steak seasoning - the perfect burger seasoning in my book
- fresh mushrooms - sliced white mushrooms or baby portobello mushrooms both work
- chopped garlic- just a little goes a long way
- swiss cheese - melted swiss cheese gives lots of flavor
- brioche buns - or use your favorite soft bun.
- salt and black pepper to taste
See recipe card for exact quantities.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add mushrooms and garlic to the pan. Season and saute for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Set aside on a plate or bowl.
2. Add BUBBA burgers to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Wait for the juices to rise to the top then flip burgers and cook for another 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
3. Put the mushroom mixture back in pan and add a few spoons of water to get some juices going.
4. Cover the top of the burgers with mushrooms and a slice of swiss cheese. These swiss burgers are ready to serve on buns.
See recipe card below for complete instructions.
Substitutions / Variations
- Try BUBBA turkey burgers or plant based burgers with this recipe instead of a beef burger.
- If you don't like cheese, leave it out or you can substitute cheddar or mozzarella. Use really any cheese you like on these delicious mushroom burgers.
- Add some sauteed onions if you like. My family doesn't eat caramelized onions but I serve their favorite condiments like pickles and steak sauce with this great burger.
- If you want to change things up, try sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce or avocado for more delicious toppings.
I use a large skillet. My favorite is a cast iron or non-stick pan.
If you like this BUBBA burger recipe, please give it a 5 star rating below.
One Pan Mushroom Swiss Burger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning, divided
- 4 Bubba burgers
- 4 thick slices swiss cheese
- 4 Brioche buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add mushrooms and garlic to the pan. Season with half of the steak seasoning and saute for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Set aside on a plate or bowl.
- Sprinkle the remaining steak seasoning on the BUBBA burgers and add to the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Wait for the juices to rise to the top then flip burgers and cook for another 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Put the mushroom mixture back in pan and add a few spoons of water to get some juices going.
- Cover the top of the burgers with mushrooms and a slice of swiss cheese. Cover with lid for a minute or two if you would like the cheese melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. These swiss burgers are ready to serve on buns.