So good that I ate and drank way too much. So good that my jeans are a tad tight. So good that I need to flush out the toxins with spa water.
I made this huge pitcher a few days ago and have been drinking it ever since. Even some eleven year old boys liked it. No lie! My son had three friends over and they all seemed to like it. Or that’s what they told me.
Both my daughter and I are not big water drinkers but we should be. It makes a glass go down much easier. I don’t think the added vitamins from citrus and cucumbers are going to make me thinner or smarter. But it does make me drink a few extra glasses of water per day so I am happy with that.
The great thing is you can add other fruit or herbs to change things up a bit. What type of flavored water do you like?
- 1 lemon, seeded and sliced
- 2 oranges, seeded and sliced
- 1 lime, seeded and sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1 (64 ounce)pitcher of water
- Add lemons, oranges, lime and cucumbers to pitcher of water.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve garnished with the fruit or cucumbers.