I have a new favorite ten minute meal. It’s so good that I have eaten it twice this week. Baseball season and spring soccer has started which means every night is a crazy one. If there is no time to make dinner, I whip up these shrimp and toss them with spinach and a low fat creamy dressing. Both Caesar dressing and ranch have worked well.
My new best friend in the kitchen is this Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning by McCormick. It makes the shrimp delicious. It is great sprinkled on meats that cook on the grill but I love cooking the shrimp topped with the seasoning in a pan too. The seasoning is made with real molasses and bacon. None of the fake stuff. I love the sweet smoky flavor it produces.
- 2 TBS canola oil
- 1 pound cleaned, deveined shrimp
- 2 TBS McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning (or more or less to taste)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Coat the shrimp with the seasoning and cook the shrimp for 3 to 5 minutes or until opaque and firm.
- This can be served warm or cold. It is really good served on greens.
****Disclaimer: McCormick sent me some seasoning to try and I wrote about this because I really love it!