Healthy Artichoke Pizza
This Healthy Artichoke Pizza is loaded with artichokes, olives, cheese and sauce on a crispy sprouted crust. Healthy pizza never tasted so good. You'll never miss greasy pizza after eating this healthy version!
- 1 12- inch pizza crust
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- ¾ cup chopped artichoke hearts (canned)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped black olives
- ¼ cup fat free feta cheese (or low fat)
- 4 ounces shredded light mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped basil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the pizza crust on a pizza board. Spread the sauce on pizza evenly. Top with artichoke hearts, olives, feta cheese and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Bake on a rack in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crust is crispy.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 1035mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 853IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 318mg | Iron: 2mg