Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Delicata Squash Medley
This roasted pork tenderloin with fall veggies is all you'll need for a delicious family meal.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes cut in half
- 1 large delicata squash seeded and sliced in half moon pieces
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 pound green beans cleaned and trimmed
- 4 TBS olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 pound package of pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- more salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a medium size bowl, mix together potatoes, squash, onions and green beans. Sprinkle with 2 TBS olive oil (reserve the other 2 TBS), salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix together and place in a large roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
While veggies are roasting sprinkle and rub the pork with 1 TBS olive oil, the roasted garlic seasoning and rosemary. Heat a large frying pan with the remaining 1 TBS olive oil. Sear the pork for a few minutes on each side or until it has a golden crust.
Place pork tenderloin on top of the veggies and roast for another 25 minutes or until temperature reads 145 degrees for medium rare or 160 degrees for medium using a digital thermometer for best accuracy. Always let the pork rest for three minutes before slicing.
Garnish with rosemary and slice before serving.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1658mg | Potassium: 1547mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1564IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 4mg