Blueberry Caprese Salad with Balsamic Dressing
This salad is bursting with blueberries and creamy mozzarella. Try the combination. You'll love it!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 ounces blueberries washed
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 6 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup roasted red peppers cut into pieces
- 3 Tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- sea salt to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add blueberries, stir well and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
On a platter arrange arugula. Top with mozzarella cheese slices and red pepper pieces.
Arrange the blueberries on top, reserving dressing and sprinkle with basil leaves. Pour dressing on top and add salt to taste.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg