Rainbow Greek Chicken Salad
This hearty salad is easy to make but will definitely impress!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet pepper rings red or yellow
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup Kalamata olives
- 12 ounces grilled or rotisserie chicken breast
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette dressing or extra if needed
On a large platter, arrange the lettuce.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, feta cheese, olives and chicken on top of the lettuce.
Dressing can be poured over the salad or served on the side.
Serve with thin sliced onion on the side and warm pita bread if desired.