Buffalo Chicken Flatbread with BACON
This flatbread has all the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings plus bacon. And super easy to make!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup cayenne hot sauce
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 1 package 15 ounces premade flatbread or pizza crust (2)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tablespoons dried parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium size bowl, mix together chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing. Evenly spread on the flatbread crusts. (You can add more or less hot sauce depending how spicy you like it)
Sprinkle the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses on top of the chicken mixture. Top with the bacon.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon is crispy.
Sprinkle with blue cheese and parsley before serving.
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 1716mg | Potassium: 310mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 339mg | Iron: 1.5mg