Slow Cooker Beef and Beer Sliders
Author: Jersey Girl Cooks (Lisa Grant)
Recipe type: Main Dish/ Beef
Serves: 6 to 8
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 lb beef roast (chuck, bottom round or shoulder roast works)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 ounces beer
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 12 to 16 mini slider rolls or potato rolls
- optional: serve with extra BBQ sauce, cheese, pickles, hot peppers or crispy onions
- Place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Season the roast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together the beer and BBQ sauce. Pour over the roast.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the beef.
- Serve on rolls with any optional items you'd like. Season with extra salt and pepper if necessary.
Recipe by Jersey Girl Cooks at http://www.jerseygirlcooks.com/2012/12/slow-cooker-beef-and-beer-sliders.html