Gluten Free Mushroom Cheddar Pizza
Author: Jersey Girl Cooks
Recipe type: appetizer/ entree
Cuisine: Gluten free/ vegetarian
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 bag of Udi's gluten free pizza crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size skillet, heat oil on medium heat and saute mushrooms for about 5 minutes or until wilted. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Spread the sauce on the crusts and evenly top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Place on a large baking pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Slice and serve warm.
Recipe by Jersey Girl Cooks at http://www.jerseygirlcooks.com/2012/12/gluten-free-mushroom-cheddar-pizza-gluten-free-entertaining.html