Benihana is having a Hibachi Shrimp and Chicken dinner for two for only $35. This includes shrimp and chicken along with Benihana onion soup, Benihana salad, hibachi shrimp appetizer, hibachi vegetables, homemade dipping sauces, steamed rice, Japanese hot green tea and Häagen-Dazs ice cream, sherbert or sorbet. With prices this good, you’ll have some extra money for cocktails.
This month, you can also celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Japanese-style with green drinks.
Here are some March drink offerings:
* Emerald Punch Bowl – inspired by the classic melon ball cocktail, the 60-ounce punch bowl includes Midori Melon Liqueur, SKYY Pineapple Vodka and pineapple juice – enough for two or more guests to share.
* Kiwi Crush – a light and refreshing martini featuring fresh muddled kiwi fruit, Ketel One Citroen Vodka, St-Germain and a touch of green tea syrup.
* Green Tea Colada – a delicious Japanese twist on the pina colada with a frozen blend of Malibu Rum, ZEN Green Tea Liqueur, pineapple and coconut.
They also have some wonderful sakes:
* Benihana Hot Sake – Benihana’s famous signature 9-ounce sake.
* Sake Flight – three 2-ounce hand-selected premium cold sakes.
* Kikusui, “Chrysanthemum Water” – a well-balanced sake with the sweet aroma of rose and mandarin orange.